Terms & Conditions
- Check-In: 14:00. Check-Out Time: 11:00
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights at weekends. 3 nights on Bank Holidays and Pride. 5 nights for some conferences.
- Access: Please note there is no lift in this grade 2 listed building built 1826.
- Car Parking: Although we do not have a car park, hotel parking vouchers are available to our guests for parking on pay and display or residents parking bay, at a cost of £9.00 for 24 hours parking.
- Child Policy: We are unable to accept children less than 10 years.
- Smoking Policy: Non-smoking throughout.
Payment & Cancellation
- 100 Percent of the first night per room will be charged on the day of booking.
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, there will be no charge if cancelled later or in case of no-show the total price of reservation will be charged.
- As we are not operating a 24 hours reception, it is important that you keep us informed of your arrival time. Keys to be collected by 20.00, if your arrival is later we will arrange for you to do self check in, which means that you can check in at any time.
- Please note that we do not accept hen and stag parties, any such bookings made, will be refused entry on arrival.